Monday, September 14, 2009











Acting like a big boy!
Roxy tired after a night up with Drake. She has adjusted well to Drake's arrival but she still wants to be the baby. She thinks the the boppy pillow is for her.
Drake watching Baby Einstein.
Drake will officially be 2 months tomorrow. He is doing much better with his reflux since we changed his medicine a few days ago. He had been crying almost non-stop some days and NOTHING made him happy. He is sleeping in his crib now and he finally outgrew his newborn clothes. We spent this weekend packing up his bassinet and newborn clothes. I am happy that he is finally growing but at the same time I am sad because it is all going by too fast. I go back to work Oct. 4th. My mom and mother-in-law will be watching him while I work which will be great I just wish I could stay at home with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment