Sunday, October 25, 2009

Jeremy has been doing great watching Drake when I have to work on the weekends and in the mornings before my mom gets to our house. The only thing Jeremy hasn't done yet is bath time and we are fixing to change that. Jeremy even took Drake to church when I had to work on a Sunday. We have managed to avoid any illness so far thanks to my quarantining of Drake and other sick family and friends. So hopefully we will continue to stay healthy once flu season hits!

Drake now tries to hold his own bottle. He loves to watch TV and especially watch Parker play games on the iPhone. He also thinks he is ready to sit up. He does his mini set-ups everyday just practicing for the day he can set all the way up.



Daddy dressed Drake and brought him to Enid to meet me. Daddy also failed to put the tennis shoes mommy had laid out on Drake. He decided the John Deere boots that were 3 sizes too big looked better.

No comments:

Post a Comment