Friday, August 20, 2010

Fun To Be One!!

Drake officially turned one July 15th. He took his first steps on Father's Day and is mainly walking now, he crawls sometimes still. He only weighed 19lbs and 7oz at his one year check up but he isn't likely to be a big boy judging by Jeremy and I's size. He only says "dada" and "mama". He will clap when you say patty cake but that's about it. We have finally started letting Drake have over night visits with the grandma's. Woohoo!! That was a tough one. We went to Jamaica and I was actually okay. I didn't spend the whole time crying in the room because I missed my baby. His best friend/cousin Ryan had officially moved half way across the country to Kentucky :( She will be gone for 2 and 1/2 years. Jeremy is working the 7a-3p shift now so we actually have a normal schedule now. Drake is still going to Mother's Day Out 2 days a week when I work. It is amazing to see how excited he gets to see other children, especially cousin Parker.


No comments:

Post a Comment