Friday, June 26, 2009

A HOUSE IS BUILT WITH BOARDS AND BEAMS, A HOME IS BUILT WITH LOVE AND DREAMS.

I finally got some time to post some pics of Drake's first home, me and Jeremy's last home besides the nursing home. I failed to get any before pictures but trust me it is a dramatic difference. We are all settled in and have loved every minute of living in this house. It is great being so close to almost all of our immediate family. Some of the people I work with don't even have any family in this state. I can't imagine that and believe we are truly blessed. I went to the doctor this week and Drake is showing no signs of making an appearance anytime soon. I am still working and am going to continue to do so till I go into labor or the doctor tells me I can't. It is really miserable working on my feet for 12-13 hours. Plus I can barely bend over. It will make the time go by faster though. Jeremy is back at work finally, but it sucks that he isn't home with me in the evenings now. I think I am about to drive him nuts, I count down the minutes till he gets home. I call him if he is five minutes late to see where he is. I just get really bored being home by myself and am having a difficult time transitioning from living with my in-laws and having someone home with me nearly all the time. Hopefully I will be better when Drake is here and I have someone to occupy my time. Here are the pics of the house.


The kitchen and breakfast nook


The living room and man cave

The dining room and master bedroom

The extra bedroom
















1 comment: