Thursday, July 2, 2009

By far the most common craving of pregnant women is not to be pregnant.

I feel like I could not possibly get any bigger but I am sure I will. At our doctor's appt. this week the doctor checked me because I had been having some cramping and he said Drake had dropped even more, I was dilated to a one, and I was effaced, but I am not sure how much. He also stripped the membranes to try to help me go into labor, however still no baby so I guess it didn't work. Our last ultrasound estimated Drake to be 6 pounds and 4 ounces, but I feel like he is at least 12 pounds. I am so ready to have this baby I can't hardly stand it. In the mean time we had our first cook out at our new home and it was a success. Nobody died from food poisoning! Our next doctor's appointment is Wednesday but hopefully I will go into labor before then although it is not likely.

1 comment:

  1. Hang in there! I know it sucks right now but I promise it's worth it in the end!

    ReplyDelete